With standardized forms, you can easily get references and critical application information from potential tenants. The contract form ensures that you and the tenant agree on the terms, and it’s essential for resolving disputes. This package contains:
- Application to Rent form: includes fields for references and permission to undertake a credit check.
- Rental Unit Condition Report form: use before the tenancy begins to confirm with the renter the condition of the premises and contents; use the same form to conduct an end-of-tenancy inspection.
- Agreement to Repair: A form providing an optional way for landlord and tenant to agree on repairs that will be made before the tenancy begins.
- Residential Tenancy/Rental Agreement: a detailed agreement including an "Appendix A" that details provincial rules for tenancies.
- End of Tenancy Agreement: document any after-tenancy repairs the tenant agrees to pay for.
- Instructions for use.
All forms are printed on letter-size paper, ready for use.
|Publication Date||Jan 15, 2007|
|PDF Preview Download URL||No|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|