If you want a divorce, you don't have to hire a lawyer!
With this kit, you can obtain your own divorce and save hundreds of dollars in legal fees. The British Columbia Do Your Own Divorce Kit includes a printed book and a CD-ROM with step-by-step instructions and all the necessary forms specific to the laws of British Columbia. The forms included on the CD are in both MS Word and PDF formats.
The book contains all the information you need to know about divorce law in Canada and how the courts are structured. It contains detailed information about issues such as --
- Separation agreements
- Child custody, access, and support
- Division of family property
The CD -ROM contains:
- The forms you will need to do your own divorce in BC
- Completed samples of the necessary forms
- Detailed instructions for filling in each form
- Procedures for filing the forms at the court registry
- Links to updated forms and legislation as it happens
|Publication Date||Feb 15, 2015|
|Size||8.5 x 11|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with current versions of Windows, Mac OS/X and Linux operating systems.|