Use this handy download kit to document the rental of a residential property. New forms include credit information forms, pet rules, demand for rent in arrears, notice to terminate tenancy, and many more. Some of the forms included are:
- Application to Rent form: includes fields for references and permission to undertake a credit check.
- Rental Unit Condition Report form: use before the tenancy begins to confirm with the renter the condition of the premises and contents; use the same form to conduct an end-of-tenancy inspection.
- Agreement to Repair: A form providing an optional way for landlord and tenant to agree on repairs that will be made before the tenancy begins.
- Residential Tenancy/Rental Agreement: a detailed agreement including an "Appendix A" that details provincial rules for tenancies.
- End of Tenancy Agreement: document any after-tenancy repairs the tenant agrees to pay for.
Note: Includes forms kit for use in all provinces and territories.
|Operating System||This is a 3.92 MB ZIP compressed file containing a folder with the instructions. It can be used on any recent Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating system. The kit requires an internet connection and MS Word or equivalent word processor.|
|File Size||3.92 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|