Use this handy kit on a CD-ROM to document the rental of a residential property. New forms include credit information forms, pet rules, demand for rent in arrears, notice to terminate tenancy, and many more. Some of the forms included are:
- Application to Rent form: includes fields for references and permission to undertake a credit check.
- Rental Unit Condition Report form: use before the tenancy begins to confirm with the renter the condition of the premises and contents; use the same form to conduct an end-of-tenancy inspection.
- Agreement to Repair: A form providing an optional way for landlord and tenant to agree on repairs that will be made before the tenancy begins.
- Residential Tenancy/Rental Agreement: a detailed agreement including an "Appendix A" that details provincial rules for tenancies.
- End of Tenancy Agreement: document any after-tenancy repairs the tenant agrees to pay for.
Note: Includes forms kit for use in all provinces and territories.
|Publication Date||Apr 1, 2015|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|