Find the money to change the world! A best-seller in multiple editions for more than a decade is back in a major new edition!
- Discover how to obtain funding from corporations, foundations, and governments
- Learn how to prepare a funding proposal
Raising money is the most essential and also the most difficult task for any nonprofit organization. This book is a step-by-step guide for nonprofit groups that need to raise between $100,000 and $5 million annually. Aimed at serious fundraisers, this book explores fundraising through telemarketing and the Internet, and ways to find long-term corporate sponsorships. With new samples and examples, the authors tell you how to raise a lot more money for less effort, and answers the following questions:
- Who gives money to nonprofit organizations?
- Which potential funder is best to approach for your organization?
- How do you prepare a funding proposal?
- What kind of direct mail requests will work and how do you prepare them?
- Should your organization try telephone fundraising? How is it done?
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/fundraising_for_nonprofit_groups.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|