This is not another how-to-write-a-grant-proposal book. Unlike those books, Getting Grants argues that no matter what type of organization, there is a direct relationship between the organization’s internal proposal development process and how successful the organization is at securing grant funding.
Existing books focus solely on writing grant applications. Getting Grants deals with every step of the process:
- how and where to find sources of funding
- The pre-proposal planning and development stage
- The completion of a grant proposal
- The role of the grant writer and/or grants office in an organization
- The role of the project director in the grants process
- How to tailor the proposal and the budget to the funder (with tips gleaned from the author’s decade of experience)
- How to nurture relationships with grant partner organizations
Getting Grants includes a CD-ROM with forms and checklists in MS Word format. The second edition includes examples of winning proposals!
|Subtitle||The Complete Manual of Proposal Development and Administration|
|Publication Date||Aug 15, 2010|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/getting_grants.pdf|
|Size||8 1/4 x 9 3/4|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 (Vista and Windows 7 installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|