Crack the code of successful product marketing!
- Plan for business success
- Get updated information on the Internet
- Develop the competitive edge
- Understand your customers
Marketing is more than just advertising; it helps you decide if you are developing the right product for the right target market and using the right media and distribution methods.
Marketing Your Product explains how a company can carve a niche for its product in today’s competitive consumer environment. It describes customer’s buying impulses, how products satisfy those impulses, how to inform customers about your product, and what it takes to get your products to consumers.
This book answers questions such as:
- What is marketing?
- How do you plan a marketing strategy?
- How do you do your own market research?
- Which media should you use to market your product?
- Why do people choose one product over another?
- How do you price to sell?
- How can you use the Internet to market your product?
- What should you know about global marketing?
- What legal considerations must you be aware of?
The CD-ROM contains more than two dozen forms to help you get started. All forms are provided in MS Word and PDF formats.
|Publication Date||Sep 15, 2009|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/marketing_your_product.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 (Vista and Windows 7 installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|