Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any of the following items you purchased from the Self-Counsel website, for any reason, for a full refund (we’ll also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error):
- Any book in its original condition.
- Any unopened (still sealed in its original holder) CD product.
We can not accept returns of:
- Downloaded software.
- Any book that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any book sold at a discount of 40 percent or more (“Special” items).
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts.
Please do not send us items that do not meet the conditions listed above, as we do not issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
We will notify you via email of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return.
If your return is not due to our error, we will deduct the shipping costs from your refund. Should you return an order that was placed using a promotional code, you will not be refunded for the amount of the discount, as these discounts were deducted from the original purchase amount.
Contact us by:
- email (orders at self-counsel.com ) to make the necessary arrangements, OR
- telephone our customer service department (1-800-663-3007) during normal office hours (PST) to pre-arrange for a replacement.
Our customer service lines are open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Pacific Standard Time, weekdays.
Other Countries: If you placed your order from this website, please email us.
We are unable to provide return/refund support for purchases made via other websites or retail stores. Please directly contact the vendor from whom you made the purchase.
Return to shop