- Incorporate your business, all by yourself
- No lawyer required
- Save hundreds of dollars in legal fees
- It’s 100 percent legal and easy!
This kit includes an easy-to-use guide that will show you the steps you will take to incorporate, and it contains all the needed forms specific to the laws of Ontario.
The guide includes useful discussions on legal and business strategies that will help to get your corporation off to a great start. It leads you through each step in the incorporation process, and answers any questions you might have along the way, including:
- What are the tax advantages of incorporating?
- How do I choose a corporate name?
- What is the correct number of shares to issue?
- What are the fees for incorporation?
- How do I transfer assets into a corporation?
- What meetings must the corporation hold?
- Who can be a director or officer?
- What annual reports must I file?
|Publication Date||Jan 15, 2004|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/ontario_incorporation_kit.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|
Author Details - M. Stephen Georgas, LLB
- IT IS GOOD BOOKReview by GORAN
Price Value Quality
how i can download this information ?
(Posted on 5/5/2013)