Ontario Incorporation Kit
With this kit, which includes a guide, blank forms, and a CD, you can incorporate a company in Ontario yourself and pay no legal fees.
This is intended for a Canadian audience.
Number of pages: 120
Product Description for Ontario Incorporation Kit:
- Incorporate your business, all by yourself
- No lawyer required
- Save hundreds of dollars in legal fees
- It’s 100 percent legal and easy!
This kit includes an easy-to-use guide that will show you the steps you will take to incorporate, and it contains all the needed forms specific to the laws of Ontario.
The guide includes useful discussions on legal and business strategies that will help to get your corporation off to a great start. It leads you through each step in the incorporation process, and answers any questions you might have along the way, including:
- What are the tax advantages of incorporating?
- How do I choose a corporate name?
- What is the correct number of shares to issue?
- What are the fees for incorporation?
- How do I transfer assets into a corporation?
- What meetings must the corporation hold?
- Who can be a director or officer?
- What annual reports must I file?
Product Specification for Ontario Incorporation Kit:
|Author||M. Stephen Georgas, LLB|
|Author Detail||M. Stephen Georgas received his LLB from York University in 1978 and was called to the Ontario bar in 1980. As a practicing lawyer in Ontario, he specializes in corporate and commercial law. Georgas is also the author of the Power of Attorney Kit, also published by Self-Counsel Press.|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|