Use this kit when entering into a partnership agreement to protect both your interests and the interests of your partner.
This is intended for a global audience.
Product Description for Partnership Agreement:
If you and a partner plan on doing business together, you need a written Partnership Agreement to protect both your interests. The agreement allows you to specify the terms of your partnership, such as:
- How much of the profits and losses is each partner responsible for?
- How much capital is each partner contributing?
- Who will take care of the banking and financial records?
- How would the partnership be terminated if someone wanted to leave the business?
- How will you deal with disputes?
- Partnership Agreement form
- Easy to read instructions
Legal in all provinces except Quebec.
Product Specification for Partnership Agreement:
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|