If you and one or more partners plan on doing business together, you need a written Partnership Agreement to protect your interests. The agreement allows you to specify the terms of your partnership, such as:
- How much of the profits and losses is each partner responsible for?
- How much capital is each partner contributing?
- Who will take care of the banking and financial records?
- How would the partnership be terminated if someone wanted to leave the business?
- How will you deal with disputes?
- Partnership Agreement form
- Easy to read instructions
Legal in all provinces except Quebec.
|Publication Date||Jul 17, 2015|
|Operating System||The kit is contained in a simple, compressed Zip file. When you have downloaded it, unzip the file and open the folder, then open the instructions.html file in a web browser.|
|File Size||196 KB|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|