The companion to Separation Agreement (forms kit) readers have been asking for! The Separation Guide is filled with practical steps for dealing with assets, finances, legal processes, and post-separation life planning when in the midst of separation.
While mainly speaking from his experience as a family law lawyer for separating and divorcing couples, author David Greig offers advice that can be applicable to all types of long-term unions, including common-law and same-sex couples.
The Separation Guide provides guidance on:
- Understanding the legal case
- Negotiating with confidence
- The benefits of a formal separation agreement
- Managing the division of finances, assets, and liabilities, including such complicated factors as pensions and possession
- When to get legal assistance
This comprehensive book includes chapters on all types of separation issues, so that you can rest assured that you are well informed in the midst of the separation process. It will help you to understand your situation and options, take control, and get your life back on track.
|Subtitle||Know your options, take control, and get your life back|
|Publication Date||Feb 15, 2011|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/the_separation_guide.pdf|
|Size||6 x 9|