A comprehensive guide on what to expect when owning and operating this type of business, this book includes everything from choosing a unique identity to roasting, making, and serving coffee, espresso, and tea. Learn the steps to:
- Turning beans into bucks
- Building a winning sales team
- Providing WOW! customer service
The two authors share their inside perspective on running a coffee bar, answering questions such as:
- How do I prepare a business plan?
- How do I market my coffee bar?
- What special equipment will I need?
- What will it cost to get started?
- What should I look for when choosing a location?
- How do I roast coffee beans and brew a great cup of coffee?
- What are the 11 steps to WOW! customer service?
- What about expansion and franchising?
The book includes sections on organic and Fair Trade coffee, recipes for specialty coffees, and forms to help you with the day-to-day logistics of running a coffee bar.
|Publication Date||Feb 15, 2011|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/SR_coffee_bar.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|About the CD||The CD works with these operating systems: Microsoft Windows Apple OS/X Gnu/Linux Sun Solaris|