A comprehensive guide on what to expect when owning and operating this type of business, this book includes everything from choosing a unique identity to roasting, making, and serving coffee, espresso, and tea. Learn the steps to:
- Turning beans into bucks
- Building a winning sales team
- Providing WOW! customer service
The two authors share their inside perspective on running a coffee bar, answering questions such as:
- How do I prepare a business plan?
- How do I market my coffee bar?
- What special equipment will I need?
- What will it cost to get started?
- What should I look for when choosing a location?
- How do I roast coffee beans and brew a great cup of coffee?
- What are the 11 steps to WOW! customer service?
- What about expansion and franchising?
The book includes sections on organic and Fair Trade coffee, recipes for specialty coffees, and forms to help you with the day-to-day logistics of running a coffee bar.
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/SR_coffee_bar.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks here.|
|File Size||1.5 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|