Child care is a much sought-after service today. If you love working with children and want to run your own business, a home daycare could be the perfect choice.
- Build a rewarding business working with children
- Design a successful operating plan
- Meet the licensing requirements
Providing quality child care and making a profit isn’t child’s play. Caring for children is as challenging and multifaceted as parenting itself. In addition, you need to master record keeping, licensing requirements, and all other tasks associated with running a small business. This book, an international best seller, will help you get started right and keep your daycare running smoothly and successfully. It answers questions such as:
- How do I find out if there is a need for a daycare in my area?
- How do I get my daycare license?
- How much should I charge?
- What kind of policies should I set?
- What activities should I include in my daycare program?
- What equipment will I need?
- How do I gain and keep parents’ confidence?
From deciding whether a home daycare is for you to planning healthy, appealing meals, from keeping the books to keeping the children happy, Start & Run a Home Daycare provides the information you need to build a thriving business caring for children. The companion CD-ROM which includes all the forms and worksheets from the book, in both MS Word and Adobe Reader (PDF) formats. It includes worksheets for everything including sample start-up budgets, rate schedules, even a parent handbook!
|Publication Date||Dec 15, 2003|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/SR_home_daycare.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|