- Turn your kitchen into a business
- Create professional recipes and products
- Find success with your own unique speciality!
Are you one of the many people who dream of making a profit selling your own homemade foods? Now, with this one-of-a-kind, easy-to-follow-guide, you can realize your home-based food business dreams!
With over 25 years' experience, author Mimi Shotland Fix takes you through each step to starting and running a food business. Topics covered include:
- Developing, pricing, and packaging your product
- Advertising, marketing, and finding customers
- Setting up simple bookkeeping, scheduling, and inventory systems
- Finding low cost ways of turning your kitchen into a health-department approved production space.
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/start_and_run_a_home_based_food_business.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device (including iPad, Kobo, Nook, and Sony ereaders) or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. This includes Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble ereaders. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks.|
|File Size||3.2 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|