Start & Run a Consulting Business (EPUB)
This practical step-by-step success guide shows how anyone can turn knowledge and experience into a profitable consulting business. There have been nine print editions! br>
Important: please create an account before you purchase a download product. Here is why.
This is intended for a global audience.
Product Description for Start & Run a Consulting Business (EPUB):
Consulting has become a multimillion-dollar industry in North America.
- Understand why people will pay you for your opinion
- Learn from the author of 15 bestsellers
- Convert your knowledge into income
- A bestseller through nine editions and 24 printings during the past 25 years!
As society becomes more complicated, people in business, healthcare, education, government, and other fields are calling on specialists to provide answers to complex problems. This practical step-by-step success guide shows how anyone can turn knowledge and experience into a profitable consulting business. Concerns unique to the consulting industry are covered in detail, including:
- Assessing yourself and your skills
- Determining market opportunities
- Regulations and laws affecting the consulting business
- Selecting business and professional advisers
- Preparing your business plan
- Setting fees and billing clients
- Keeping records
- Minimizing taxes
- Avoiding professional liability and preventing losses
- Writing a successful proposal
- Maintaining healthy client relations
- Running your office smoothly
- Hiring sub-consultants
Author: Douglas Gray, BA, LLB., is a lawyer, businessman, lecturer, and consultant to government, business, professionals, and educational and financial institutions. He has designed and taught numerous seminars and workshops on successful entrepreneurship, starting a consulting business, and marketing professional services. He has also lectured at community colleges and universities as well as professional development programs in the areas of small business, real estate, economic development, professional consulting, and training program development.
Product Specification for Start & Run a Consulting Business (EPUB):
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks here.|
|File Size||1.8 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|