- Use the genius inside you
- Expand your memory capacity 100 times
- Energize your brain
At work or at school, requirements rise higher and higher as competition grows fiercer. We are constantly challenged by having to acquire new skills and ideas as those we’ve learned become obsolete. By mastering the seven basic elements of complete study skills included in this book, you can tap into your hidden potential for maximum performance and increased learning power. This positive guide is ideal for everyone - whether you are a student aiming to get into a post-secondary institution or a graduate program (or to pass your next exam) or a businessperson aiming at different or higher career goals by upgrading or learning new skills. This book provides you with key information you need to study successfully in any situation, answering such questions as:
- What are the three modes of learning, and which one is right for me?
- I have how many “intelligences”?
- How important is preparation in studying?
- How can I improve my memory and concentration?
- Why is goal setting important?
- What study tools can I use to improve my studying?
- I read my material, but still forget it the next day
- What am I doing wrong?
- How should I study for exams?
Practical exercises and motivational quotations make the “work” of homework efficient and immediately useful. This new, third edition includes:
- New strategies for time management
- New tools for goal setting for maximum results
- Discussion of common myths such as speed-reading
- Methods to improve memory and concentration
- The #1 study skill essential for top grades in any course
A perennial best-seller for more than a decade, this book is frequently a gift from parents or other family members to students struggling with their grades.
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/study_smarter_not_harder.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device (including iPad, Kobo, Nook, and Sony ereaders) or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. This includes Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble ereaders. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks.|
|File Size||2.8 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|