Opening your own business can be a dream come true. As a dedicated small-business owner, you likely have a detailed business plan, expertise in your industry, and the determination to succeed. All you need now is an effective marketing strategy that won’t break the bank. With all of the new media marketing options out there, where do you begin? Does your business need a company blog, Facebook account, Twitter feed, or all of the above? How do you communicate to your customers using this medium? How do you build online networks? How can you use all of this to your advantage?
In this book, authors Berkley and Walter answer all of these questions and explain why social media is such an important tool for small businesses.
Using case studies and real examples, the authors show you how to:
- Become familiar with social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, blogs and more
- Create and execute a social media plan
- Maximize the benefits of social media and avoid the pitfalls
- Maintain your online presence efficiently
- Build up your list of friends and followers
- Network to effectively expand your customer or client base
- Maintain a professional voice for your business
|Subtitle||An Essential Handbook for Small Business|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/the_social_media_advantage.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB format and will work with any reading device (including iPad, Kobo, Nook, and Sony ereaders) or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. This includes Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble ereaders. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks.|
|File Size||2.1 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|