Become a U.S. Commercial Drone Pilot (EPUB)
This is intended for an American audience.
This fully updated second edition of Become a U.S. Commercial Drone Pilot offers solid, practical guidance in your quest to pilot an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) legally and profitably. It explains how to ensure you are following Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, as well as where in the country you can potentially make money with your flying camera, and exactly how to do it.
Before you launch a drone business, read this book to understand:
• What kinds of services you can offer with your drone and camera.
• What types of industries will purchase your services.
• How to market and sell your work and get repeat business.
• How to ensure you’re following federal, state, and local rules.
• The step-by-step of a typical drone project.
• What products and apps will make your job easier.
• What else you need to think about when you’re in business.
Become a U.S. Commercial Drone Pilot includes an exclusive download kit which contains high-quality, tutorial-style videos of the author’s work as well as resources to help you as you start your own business using flying cameras. It is a valuable read for anyone considering making money with UAVs.
The download kit includes:
• Sample UAV videos
• Web resources to help you launch your drone business
• — And more!
|Publication Date||Sep 30, 2016|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device (including iPad, Kobo, Nook, and Sony ereaders) or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. This includes Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble ereaders. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks.|
|File Size||5.85 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|