This is intended for a Canadian audience.
Number of pages: 136
- Save time, stress, and expense
- Face the future with certainty
- Clarify your responsibilities
When married couples choose to live apart, each has certain rights and obligations that can be settled by an agreement — or be determined by the courts. Separation Agreement is designed to help avoid litigation over family assets, maintenance, and custody by helping couples address the issues and write down their agreement in a clear and concise manner. It’s written by a lawyer and is easy to use. This kit contains the following:
- An explanation of separation agreements and the law,with completed samples
- A tear-out blank form of a separation agreement
- Copies of the Federal Child Support Tables for each province and territory (revised in 2006)
The download kit contains the blank separation agreement form in Word (6.0 or higher) and PDF formats. Also included is an agreement that same-sex couples can use. Note: Legal in all provinces except Quebec.
|Publication Date||Oct 19, 2014|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/separation_agreement.pdf|
|Size||8.375 x 10.875|
|About the CD||The CD has been removed in favor of a download kit. The download comes as a compressed ZIP file containing a folder with the instructions. It can be used on any recent Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating system. The kit requires an internet connection and MS Word or equivalent word processor.|