Canadian Landlord’s Rental Kit (CD)
This is intended for a Canadian audience.
This updated and expanded landlord’s kit includes 22 new forms, making this the complete landlord’s kit. There are 12 unique rental contracts to suit the laws of each province and territory (except Quebec).
Use this handy kit on a CD-ROM to document the rental of a residential property. New forms include credit information forms, pet rules, demand for rent in arrears, notice to terminate tenancy, and many more. Some of the forms included are:
- Application to Rent form: includes fields for references and permission to undertake a credit check.
- Rental Unit Condition Report form: use before the tenancy begins to confirm with the renter the condition of the premises and contents; use the same form to conduct an end-of-tenancy inspection.
- Agreement to Repair: A form providing an optional way for landlord and tenant to agree on repairs that will be made before the tenancy begins.
- Residential Tenancy/Rental Agreement: a detailed agreement including an "Appendix A" that details provincial rules for tenancies.
- End of Tenancy Agreement: document any after-tenancy repairs the tenant agrees to pay for.
Note: Includes forms kit for use in all provinces and territories.
|Publication Date||Mar 31, 2015|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|