Getting Grants (EPUB)
The Complete Manual of Proposal Development and Administration
This is intended for an American audience.
This book is intended for an American audience. Nonprofit organizations, public and private K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, hospitals, government agencies, and universities and colleges all compete for grants as a key element in their fundraising. The process of getting grants presented in this book applies to all these organizations, regardless of size.
Before you purchase this product, please read this!
This is not another how-to-write-a-grant-proposal book. Unlike those books, Getting Grants argues that no matter what type of organization, there is a direct relationship between the organization’s internal proposal development process and how successful the organization is at securing grant funding.
Existing books focus solely on writing grant applications. Getting Grants deals with every step of the process:
- how and where to find sources of funding
- The pre-proposal planning and development stage
- The completion of a grant proposal
- The role of the grant writer and/or grants office in an organization
- The role of the project director in the grants process
- How to tailor the proposal and the budget to the funder (with tips gleaned from the author’s decade of experience)
- How to nurture relationships with grant partner organizations
Getting Grants includes forms and checklists in MS Word format. The second edition includes examples of winning proposals!
|Subtitle||The Complete Manual of Proposal Development and Administration|
|Publication Date||Mar 14, 2017|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/getting_grants.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device (including iPad, Kobo, Nook, and Sony ereaders) or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. This includes Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble ereaders. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks.|
|File Size||5.65 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|