Home Moving Kit
This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 64 page booklet
Make your move less stressful! Moving is rated one of the most stressful experiences most of us will have. The Home Moving Kit provides you with ways to plan and execute your move with a minimum of stress.
- Prepare your family for moving day
- Organize your possessions
- Know what to do — and when to do it — to make your move easy
Whether you are moving to another town, state, province, or country, this kit is for you. It is a step-by-step guide to planning your move and making it happen with a minimum of fuss and bother. Forms and checklists are provided to help you get and stay organized. You will learn how to:
- Budget the move
- Set a realistic timetable for packing
- Determine what to take and what to leave
- Evaluate and hire a moving company
- Manage the packing process
- Deal with moving pets and small children
- Understand and avoid the most common mistakes
- Pack in a way that makes unpacking easy
Special sections deal with moving between countries, moving your pets, and packing “how to’s” for the do-it-yourself approach.
The CD-ROM included with this book contains all the forms and checklists described in the book. All forms and worksheets are in MS Word and PDF formats for use on a Windows-based PC.
|Publication Date||May 14, 2006|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/home_moving_kit.pdf|
|Pages||64 page booklet|
|Size||6 x 9|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|