Simply Essential Landlord's Kit
This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 88
New edition — with more forms and checklists!
Renting out a basement suite? Managing a condominium complex? Overseeing rental apartments? As any landlord knows, the obligations and responsibilities that come with the job can be overwhelming, whether you are dealing with one tenant or dozens.
- Learn how to document your landlord and tenant relationships
- Use pre-written templates to establish rules and procedures
- Track your revenue and stay organized
Keeping track of every last detail can feel like a monumental task that is never quite completed. The Simply Essential Landlord’s Kit is the best thing to come along since post-dated cheques. The dozens of forms included cover every aspect of building and tenancy management.
- A variety of forms provide for any number of situations in the following categories:
- Rental applications
- Terminating tenancy
- Tenant complaints
- Notice of new ownership/management
- Emergency procedures
- Yearly expenses
- Utility log
- Master tenant list
- Maintenance checklists
- Equipment and appliance inventories
The third edition also includes handy forms for tenants, in the following categories:
- Before you look for a place
- Searching for an apartment
- After you find an apartment
|Publication Date||Nov 14, 2006|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/simply_essential_landlord's_kit.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|