Leading Today's Volunteers
Motivate and Manage Your Team
This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 184
People volunteers to contribute in a meaningful way to the community. Yet many volunteers feel their ideas and expertise are not always fully appreciated or valued. Managing volunteers effectively and ensuring that they are allowed to make a difference is essential in any organization that relies on volunteers. This book will help yo hire a volunteer program manager and setr up a program to organize, evaluate, and recognize your volunteers.
- Learn why organizations that haven't used volunteers in the past are now seeking them out
- Discover how a program manager can help keep volunteers organized and productive
- Find and hire the ideal manager for your group's volunteer program
- Learn how to keep track of your volunteers
- Attract the right volunteers to your organization
|Subtitle||Motivate and Manage Your Team|
|Publication Date||Aug 14, 1999|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/leading_today's_volunteers.pdf|
|Size||5¼ x 8¼|