Minute Book Inserts
This is intended for a Canadian audience.
These inserts fit into any standard 3-ring binder to help you keep close tabs on your corporate documents.
Valid in all Provinces EXCEPT QUEBEC!!
- Contains everything you need to help you stay organized
- Just put into a 3-ring binder and you're ready to go!
- Simplifies your record keeping
All corporations must keep careful records of company meetings as well as other documents related to their incorporation. These Minute Book Inserts can be added to any binder to help you keep track of all your corporate records.
The inserts are clearly labelled and organized so that your important documents will always be right at your fingertips. Includes inserts for:
- articles of incorporation
- notice of directors/consent to act
- notices of offices
- articles of association
- bylaws and amendments
- minutes of meetings
- annual reports
- financial statements
- shareholder loans
- share certificates (does NOT include actual share certificates)
- special inserts for BC's new incorporation rules
Your Minute Book is a valuable, essential tool for your incorporation. Don’t be without it.
|Publication Date||Sep 14, 2017|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|