Ontario Divorce Kit (download version)
This is intended for a Canadian audience.
The Ontario Divorce Kit contains:
- a step-by-step guide, written by an Ontario lawyer
- all the necessary forms specific to the laws of Ontario, on both paper and CD-ROM
Use this kit when:
- Both parties want a divorce
- At least one spouse has resided in Ontario for the last year
- There are no disputes over child custody, property, or spousal support
Includes a complete copy of the Divorce Guide for Canada for reference.
|Operating System||The download is a ZIP-compressed file. After download, double-click the file to extract the folder. This can be used on any recent version of Windows, Mac OS X, or GNU/Linux. The only requirements are an Internet connection, a modern web browser (Internet Explorer 6 is not supported), and Microsoft Word or compatible software. Requires approx. 3.0 MB disk space when uncompressed.|
|File Size||3.0 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|