Start & Run a Catering Business (EPUB)
This is intended for a global audience.
Detailing everything you need to know to attract clients and turn a profit, this book is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to get your business started and gain a reputation as a top-notch caterer.
Before you purchase this product, please read this!
Successfully running a small catering business takes more than a passion for cooking and a knack for preparing tasty dishes. You have to be a superb planner and manager as well. Whether you are already in the food service industry or are looking for a challenging career move, this book is a complete guide to succeeding as a caterer. Topics include:
- Determine if catering is right for you
- Develop contracts that work
- Choose the right image and staff
- Understanding different catering options
- Planning and organizing events
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Attracting clients
- Successfully orchestrating meals
- Choosing the right staff and image
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/SR_catering.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks here.|
|File Size||1.65 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|