Start & Run a Home-Based Food Business
This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 176
Whether you have always dreamed of owning a home-based food business, need a second source of income, or want to stay home and be your own boss, this book offers tons of tips, examples, and advice for you to run a profitable business in your own kitchen!
- Turn your kitchen into a business
- Create professional recipes and products
- Find success with your own unique speciality!
Are you one of the many people who dream of making a profit selling your own homemade foods? Now, with the second edition this one-of-a-kind, easy-to-follow-guide, you can realize your home-based food business dreams!
With over 25 years' experience, author Mimi Shotland Fix takes you through each step to starting and running a food business. Topics covered include:
- Developing, pricing, and packaging your product
- Advertising, marketing, and finding customers
- Setting up simple bookkeeping, scheduling, and inventory systems
- Finding low cost ways of turning your kitchen into a health-department approved production space.
The book includes a link to download a free kit of recipes and resources to help you get started. It includes:
- Tried-and-true recipes
- Sample contracts, invoice, and accounting forms
- Lists of books, websites, and trade publications
- National and regional suppliers
- — And more!
|Publication Date||Jun 14, 2013|
|About the Download||This book contains a link (or URL) that needs to be typed into your web browser's address bar. Enter the link to view the Updates Page. Click on 'Download the Forms' to download the Forms Kit. It will be in a ZIP file format and needs to be unzipped (or extracted) to access the files inside.|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/start_and_run_a_home_based_food_business.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|