Start & Run a Home Cleaning Business (EPUB)
This is intended for a global audience.
Learn how to:
- Get started and keep organized
- Target your market and assess competition
- Polish both your business and cleaning techniques
Home cleaning is one of the fastest-growing service businesses in North America. A good cleaning service brings comfort and order into people’s lives and in today’s world, these are highly sought-after commodities. A home cleaning service can start out small, but it has the potential to grow to be a multi-million dollar business with branch offices and franchises. Your business can grow to the point where you need to lease office space, hire staff, purchase a fleet of vehicles, and develop your own products and customized services. With the help of this book, you can get your business up and running, and survive that essential first year. The book answers questions such as:
- Do I have what it takes to run my own business?
- What are the legal requirements for running a business like mine?
- How do I find and keep clients?
- How much should I charge?
- What equipment do I need?
- What other services can I offer?
- How do I hire and train staff?
- How does commercial cleaning differ from home cleaning?
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/SR_home_cleaning.pdf|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks here.|
|File Size||1.95 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|