Start & Run a Home Cleaning Business
This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 144
Learn how to:
- Get started and keep organized
- Target your market and assess competition
- Polish both your business and cleaning techniques
Home cleaning is one of the fastest-growing service businesses in North America. A good cleaning service brings comfort and order into people’s lives and in today’s world, these are highly sought-after commodities. A home cleaning service can start out small, but it has the potential to grow to be a multi-million dollar business with branch offices and franchises. Your business can grow to the point where you need to lease office space, hire staff, purchase a fleet of vehicles, and develop your own products and customized services. With the help of this book, you can get your business up and running, and survive that essential first year. The book answers questions such as:
- Do I have what it takes to run my own business?
- What are the legal requirements for running a business like mine?
- How do I find and keep clients?
- How much should I charge?
- What equipment do I need?
- What other services can I offer?
- How do I hire and train staff?
- How does commercial cleaning differ from home cleaning?
This updated new edition comes with numerous forms and examples to get you started and keep you organized, now all included on CD-ROM. You can modify the supplied forms in MS Word format to include your corporate logo and identity, and produce copies as you need them.
|Publication Date||Jan 14, 2007|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/SR_home_cleaning.pdf|
|Size||8¼ x 9¾|
|About the CD||The CD works with all versions of Microsoft Windows: 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, and Vista (Vista installation requires you to have Administrator rights on your computer).|