Start & Run a Home Daycare (EPUB)
This is intended for a global audience.
Child care is a much sought-after service today. If you love working with children and want to run your own business, a home daycare could be the perfect choice.
- Build a rewarding business working with children
- Design a successful operating plan
- Meet the licensing requirements
Providing quality child care and making a profit isn’t child’s play. Caring for children is as challenging and multifaceted as parenting itself. In addition, you need to master record keeping, licensing requirements, and all other tasks associated with running a small business. This book, an international best seller, will help you get started right and keep your daycare running smoothly and successfully. It answers questions such as:
- How do I find out if there is a need for a daycare in my area?
- How do I get my daycare license?
- How much should I charge?
- What kind of policies should I set?
- What activities should I include in my daycare program?
- What equipment will I need?
- How do I gain and keep parents’ confidence?
From deciding whether a home daycare is for you to planning healthy, appealing meals, from keeping the books to keeping the children happy, Start & Run a Home Daycare provides the information you need to build a thriving business caring for children. The companion download kit includes all the forms and worksheets from the book, in both MS Word and Adobe Reader (PDF) formats.
The download kit includes:
• Self-evaluation quiz
• Child-care agreement
• Marketing activity sheet
• Safety checklist
• Start-up budget
• Worksheets to help with your daycare start-up
|Publication Date||Sep 30, 2019|
|Operating System||This eBook is in the EPUB 2.1 format and will work with any reading device (including iPad, Kobo, Nook, and Sony ereaders) or desktop software which supports this format or earlier versions. This includes Apple, Sony, Kobo, and Barnes & Noble ereaders. Learn more about buying and installing ebooks.|
|File Size||6.15 MB|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|