The Border Guide
This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 384
Cross the border with confidence. In this informative guide, noted financial planner and columnist Robert Keats teaches you everything you need to know about cross-border financial planning. You won't want to leave home without it!
This book is the definitive guide to everything financial for those living a cross-border lifestyle in Canada and the US. If you are a Canadian living seasonally or all year round in the US, a US citizen living in Canada or if you have financial assets in both countries this book can save you time, money and headaches.
The strategies outlined here will help you adopt the most amazing ideal crossborder lifestyle: your own virtual private swinging door on the Canada/US border. The door allows you to go through in either direction whenever you want, for whatever time period you want, free from worry and funded by substantial tax reductions. Plus it will give you access to both US and Canadian medical coverage for the rest of your life! Learn how to:
• Legally reduce both Canadian and US taxes dramatically
• Protect your assets from fluctuating exchange rates
• Eliminate stress during border crossings
• Operate your business from either side of the border to your best advantage
• Make investments that are free from both income and estate taxes
• Use proven tools to eliminate both the Canadian death tax and US estate taxes
• Remove your RRSP and other registered plans from Canada at very low or no net income taxes using proven cross-border tools
• Use the Canada/US Tax Treaty to greatly save money and reduce taxes on the sale of your business
The download kit includes:
• Choosing a cross-border financial planner
• Lists of free, useful publications
• Lists of embassies and consulates
• — And much more!
|Subtitle||The Ultimate Guide to Living, Working, and Investing across the Border|
|Publication Date||Apr 25, 2016|
|About the Download||This book contains a link (or URL) that needs to be typed into your web browser's address bar. Enter the link to view the Updates Page. Click on 'Download the Forms' to download the Forms Kit. It will be in a ZIP file format and needs to be unzipped (or extracted) to access the files inside.|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/border_guide.pdf|
|Size||6 x 9|