This is intended for a global audience.
Number of pages: 144
Proposals are vital tools of modern business. Many companies would falter without the ability to write proposals that gain funding, venture capital, or grants. Anyone can write a proposal, but writing a winning proposal takes planning, technique, and acquired skill.
This book reveals the secrets of winning proposals and explains the powerful art of persuasion. Readers will learn:
- The fundamental elements of a proposal
- When to bid and when not to bid for a contract
- How to decrease expenses and increase efficiency
- How to understand the importance of strong client/firm communication
- How to prepare unsolicited proposals
This book takes you far beyond formulas and recipes, and reveals the psychology involved in giving your proposal that special edge for success.
|Publication Date||Oct 14, 2010|
|PDF Preview Download URL||http://www.self-counsel.com/docs/winning_proposals.pdf|
|Size||6 x 9|