- Save time, stress, and expense
- Face the future with certainty
- Clarify your responsibilities
When married couples choose to live apart, each has certain rights and obligations that can be settled by an agreement — or be determined by the courts. Separation Agreement is designed to help avoid litigation over family assets, maintenance, and custody by helping couples address the issues and write down their agreement in a clear and concise manner. It’s written by a lawyer and is easy to use. This kit contains the following:
- An explanation of separation agreements and the law, with a completed sample
- A blank form of a separation agreement in Word and PDF formats
- Discussion of key points you need to be aware of
Note: Legal in all provinces except Quebec.
Written by David R. Greig, B.A., LL.B. He is currently practising law in Vancouver, British Columbia, and has a special interest in matrimonial and family law.
|Operating System||The kit is contained in a simple, compressed Zip file. When you have downloaded it, unzip the file and open the folder, then open the instructions.html file in a web browser.|
|File Size||540 KB|
|Library Sales?||Not available to libraries.|