British Columbia Do Your Own Divorce Kit
This is intended for a Canadian audience.
Number of pages: 90
With this kit, you can obtain your own divorce in British Columbia, and save hundreds of dollars in legal fees!
If you want a divorce, you don't have to hire a lawyer!
With this kit, you can obtain your own divorce and save hundreds of dollars in legal fees. The British Columbia Do Your Own Divorce Kit includes a printed book and a download kit with step-by-step instructions and all the necessary forms specific to the laws of British Columbia. The forms included in the download kitare in both MS Word and PDF formats.
The book contains all the information you need to know about divorce law in Canada and how the courts are structured. It contains detailed information about issues such as --
- Separation agreements
- Child custody, access, and support
- Division of family property
The download kit contains:
- The forms you will need to do your own divorce in BC
- Completed samples of the necessary forms
- Detailed instructions for filling in each form
- Procedures for filing the forms at the court registry
- Links to updated forms and legislation as it happens
|Publication Date||Oct 14, 2016|
|Size||8.5 x 11|
|Library Sales?||Not for sale to libraries.|
|About the CD||The CD has been removed in favor of a download kit. The download comes as a compressed ZIP file containing a folder with the instructions. It can be used on any recent Windows, Macintosh, or Linux operating system. The kit requires an internet connection and MS Word or equivalent word processor.|