Incorporation and Business Guide for Ontario
This is intended for a Canadian audience.
Number of pages: 120
You can incorporate a company yourself in Ontario with no lawyer required! Use this guide in conjunction with the online incorporation forms provided on the Ontario Government website to form your own corporation.
You can incorporate a company yourself no lawyer required!
Step 1. Read this easy-to-follow guide that contains important and detailed information you need to know.
Step 2. Follow the instructions specific to your situation and use this guide in conjunction with the incorporation forms provided on the Ontario Government website to form your own corporation.
This guide explains in simple, direct language the workings of a corporate structure, and examines how and why it may be beneficial for you to incorporate your business. In clear, everyday language, this guide discusses -
• Tax advantages of incorporation
• Choosing your corporate name
• Issuing the correct number of shares to members
• Advantages and disadvantages of transferring assets into the corporation
• Filing an Initial Return or Notice of Change
• Dissolving your corporation
Even if you are not planning to incorporate, this book will serve as a guide to the theory and workings of a corporation under the provisions of the Business Corporation Act (Ontario).
• Share Certificates sold separately!
|Publication Date||Sep 9, 2003|
|Size||8 3/8 X 10 7/8|